Patient participation group
We are keen to hear what our patients have to say about our services, and wherever possible wish to involve patients in service development. To this end we have a Patient Participation Group, and we are always keen for new members.
The group’s aims are:
- To be a voice for patients
- To provide a link service for patients with the practice/advocacy role
- Support the practice with new developments
- Provide feedback to the practice
- Provide suggestions on how patient services could be improved
If you would like to join our PPG please email our Communications Lead, Brittany, at MG.Communications@knowsleyccg.nhs.uk
Please let us know if you plan on joining any future PPG meetings and we can pass on the latest copy of the previous meeting minutes, agendas and any other relevant reading.
Please find the latest meeting minutes attached below: