WIth GP online services you can use a website or app to:
- order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
The service is free and available to everyone who is registered with a GP.
There are a number of different apps or websites that offer these functions. Our patients tend to use the NHS App.
- Order prescriptions ✓
- View your records ✓
- No need to get a PIN number from reception
- Likely to incorporate eConsultations within the App in the relatively near future
- Currently no desktop option. Only an app. NHS England have promised a desktop version “soon”
- Some people have found the sign up process a bit fiddly. Can take around 30 minutes to set up. After that though it should be straightforward with subsequent use.
CLICK HERE for more information, or search for the NHS app from your smart phone.